Restorative Health Clinic is a fragrance-free clinic. Thank you for your consideration to our patients and clinic staff.
We strive for your experience at Restorative Health Clinic to be an excellent one. In order to achieve that goal we want you to be fully informed on our policies.
In order to keep our fees reasonable, we required full payment at the time of service for all office visits, supplements, and any treatment performed at our clinic.
Most of our providers do not participate or are providers of any insurance company. Patients should not assume that insurance company will reimbursed them fully for their office visit. Please contact your insurance company to obtain all the information as well as how to submit your claim for reimbursement.
We currently have one provider under Blue Cross Blue Shield contract as a provider, you can give us a call to learn more.
Restorative Health Clinic is open Monday – Friday from 9am to 5 pm. Please check with our office for actual Doctors office hours since they can vary from week to week.
Fees vary according to time you have spent with doctors and what kind of treatment or medications you receive and how complex your case is.
Cash base patients:
- New Patient Appointment: ranges from 1.5 to 2.5 and at time of service costs between $550.00 and $800.00. Please check with one of our Patient Coordinator to see what appointment is right for your needs.
- Follow up Appointments: range from 45 to 90 minutes and the time of service costs between $275.00 and $450.00.
- Phone Appointments: range from 30 to 90 minutes and the time of service costs between $275.00 and $450.00.
At the time of scheduling your new patient appointment, we will require a 50% of new patient fee as a deposit. It will apply to your first appointment when you come in. You will have up to 5 days before your appointment to request your deposit back if appointment is cancelled.
***Above fees are only for office visits. Does not include other treatments, supplements, labs, or any other supply or service.
Restorative Health Clinic is contracted with a few insurance companies, please check with our Patient Coordinator to see if your insurance is accepted and what provider takes your insurance.
- New patient appointments: range from 45 to 60 minutes and will only cost you the co-pay*
- Follow up appointments range from 25 to 45 minutes will only cost you a co-pay.*
- RHC does not do TeleMedicine or Phone Appointment to Insurance Patients.
*We require all insurance patients to fill out the “Insurance Verification Form” to understand your benefits and financial responsibility in case you have a deductible to meet or our provider is not in network.
**Time spent with patient is determined by Insurance companies, not Restorative Health Clinic.
Insurance Companies do not pay for Dietary Supplements or certain treatments or labs ordered by your doctor and they will need to be paid at time of service.
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If check is returned for insufficient funds there will be a 75.00 NSF fee. If credit card declines we will withhold any purchase or appointment until we have processed the payment.
We reserve the right to change fees and/or policies without notice.
We require a 48hr notice for established patients for Office Visits, IV, or other treatments. If we don’t received a cancellation notice there will be a $75 charge. For all initial new patients visits a 5 business days notice is required in order to refund their deposit. Deposit will be lost if the cancellation is done with less than 5 day notice. Cancellation notice are not accepted the night before or during the weekend.
Patients should maintain a primary care physician for any emergencies and for their routine medical needs. All patients are required to have a primary care physician. Our clinic does provides an on-call after hour services but we do notprovide emergency medical service or admit or care for patients in the hospital.
Email correspondence is not appropriate for urgent medical needs and it is not intended for medical advice or diagnosis.
•E-mail or “Passport” communication that requires more than 5 minutes of attention from your physician or medical staff will be subject to a fee.
- Any time up to 5 minutes the staff spends on responding to messages to patients is free.
- Any correspondence that requires more than 10 minutes will be sent back to patient with a request of an office visit with the Doctor.
• All emails will be responded to within 72 hrs. If you need immediate response or medical attention, email is not the right communication tool. We suggest that you schedule an office visit or phone appointment with one of our physicians.
• For Cash Patients ONLY: Phone calls requested by patients are considered “Phone Appointments,” and they are charged to patients at regular Office Visit fees. Credit card information will be required at the time of scheduling and will be charged for any services, supplements or supplies when shipped or preformed unless otherwise arranged with front office by patient. Cancellation policy applies to phone appointments.
Letter and Correspondence:
At times, we are asked to fill out forms for work, insurance companies, other physicians, etc. In order to comply with these requests in a timely manner we charge a minimum of $25 and they can vary depending on the size of the charts or documentation to fill out.
Any prescription refill request should be done directly to your pharmacy. Please allow 48 to 72 hours for processing.
Any NEW prescription(s) will require an office visit with no exceptions. Please make sure you schedule your routine appointments ahead of time to avoid a delay in getting your prescription renewed. You are responsible for ensuring continuity of treatment, and we ask you to be in charge of your prescription’s schedule. We have many patients who need the same thing that you do so out of fairness we answer and refill in a first come first serve basis. Address refills at least a week before you need them.
We do not prescribe controlled substances.
Your medical records are subject to HIPAA policies. We need direct consent in order to release records regarding your care with us. Please make sure you sign a consent form in order to have your records release to your primary care physician or any other person/entity.
Purchase and Return of supplements or medical supplies:
All items must be paid at the time of purchase. Supplements can be returned for full money refund if they are unopened and with in 30 days.
No credit will be given for items returned after 30 days or any opened supplement. Refunds cannot be made on injectables, injection supplies, refrigerated products, and enemas.
We can mail you anything you need from our supplement and other medical items supplies. A shipping and handling fee will be applied to the total prepaid amount, refrigerated items can be shipped with an expedite fee. For any expedite package or letter an extra $25 fee will occur. Please arrange any mail-out with our office staff at 503-747-2021.
Special Order items:
Any special order will required a $25 deposit and will be adjusted accordingly once the actual price and item is received.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call at 503-747-2021